Know you need to change some food habits? Follow these 5 simple steps for success!
- Get excited about the changes you are going to make, spend some time visualising them coming to life and how you will feel as you witness the success happening.
- Plan a couple of staple meals that are easy to master and that you enjoy. If you always have the ingredients around, this will be an easy “go to” strategy for when you aren’t in the mood to get hugely creative.
- Make small changes and give them time to stick. If you try to change everything all at once, you are setting yourself up for failiure.
- Shop with a list of the things that you CAN have for the first few times, focusing on the foods that you are including instead of the ones you may be eliminating makes you feel empowered rather than deprived.
- Celebrate the process ! Congratulate yourself on the commitment towards a healthier, more awesome you.